Wednesday 25 June 2014

Why did I choose media?

Blog

I chose media because I am interested in technology and creating different things. I like things were you explore a little bit and learn about new things in the process. Also, I am interested in the media in general and think it will be interesting. I am mostly looking forward to the magazine because I think it will be interesting and different to create something like that. In media, I hope to learn about Photoshop and editing. I want to have various skills which will be useful in the future.

The last TV programme I watched was Prison Break – I like it because it is mysterious, has a science factor and it is just interesting. I liked it so much that I ended up watching it again. The last film I watched was probably Mr and Mrs Smith. This film was also good because it was different and funny. I also noticed many errors which surprisingly made me want to continue watching it. Prison Break at a trailer which gripped people into it. It was loads of snips which all linked together and made it look interesting. Mr and Mrs Smith appealed because of the actors. The fact that they were very famous actors made people want to watch it.


The main devices I use to access the media are my Kindle and sometimes my phone. Also I use the television to watch the news. The main stories at the moment are about the World Cup and court hearings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment