Thursday 11 September 2014

Colouring a fruit bowl

Fruit Bowl

Fruit Bowl - Colour

I didn't have a colour theme; I just chose a poster I like.

Using the Eyedropper tool on Adobe Photoshop, I used colours from a Spongebob Squarepants picture to randomly colour in a fruit bowl. I tried to group the colours together to make it seem like each piece of fruit was a character but towards the end it didn't look too great so I randomly but the colours in random places which made it look slightly more coordinated but less planned out due to some clashes of colours giving it the look of a random fruit bowl.

I tried to make the colours and the fruits completely different. Example: the grapes are different (unusual) colours.
I chose to use a Spongebob picture because it was a variety of unusual colours of different shades and I thought they would merge together nicely as the colour coordination in the picture was pretty good and made sense, however it was slightly odd. It made me think of off coloured fruit (which is why I chose it).


Overall, it turned out better than I expected because of the different range of colours from the picture I used (almost recreating the image).I didn’t have a colour theme; I just chose a poster I like.
Using the Eyedropper tool on Adobe Photoshop, I used colours from a Spongebob Squarepants picture to randomly colour in a fruit bowl. I tried to group the colours together to make it seem like each piece of fruit was a character but towards the end it didn’t look too great so I randomly but the colours in random places which made it look slightly more coordinated but less planned out due to some clashes of colours giving it the look of a random fruit bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment