Thursday 4 September 2014

Media Debate Part 2

Media Debate Part 2

“Are my Facebook friends the same as my friends in real life?”

I disagree with this because it isn’t true for me. My Facebook friends are just people I know; I don’t necessarily like some of them but I mainly have them if I ever need to talk to them/ I like being nosy and seeing what people are doing with their lives. Also, I like to have them on Facebook to see what becomes of them in the future. Facebook is just to ‘connect’ with people and ‘fill up your newsfeed’ so when you’re bored you can see what other people have liked/shared.

However, everyone I add, I know them; I don’t add random people. Everyone I know either went to my school goes to my school or is my family in any way.

Having social networks helps us become friends with others, however, in this day it is mostly used for nosiness, not friend making but that is normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment